ACDC - Agricultural Chemicals Distribution Control includes the theoretical and practical components of three (3) units of competency chosen by the Department of Primary industries to meet skills and knowledge required to be able to apply to hold an ACDC unrestricted Licence.
This course consists of three (3) units of competency that make up the skill group that includes;
- the skills and knowledge to identify and apply and reporting control weeds methods;
- hazard and risk management;
- prepare, apply and safely use chemicals;
- MSDS use;
- chemical records;
- and spray plans;
- transportation, chemical management and storage.
Upon successful completion of this unit a Statement of Attainment will be issued.
Please refer to our Refund Policy
ACDC - Agricultural Chemicals Distribution Control Training requires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI. To apply for a free USI visit the USI website or contact our facility.
Any persons who want to sprays for the purpose of weed control
- AHCPMG301 Control Weeds
- AHCCHM303 Prepare and Apply Chemicals
- AHCCHM304 Transport, handle and store chemicals
These units form part of the qualification Certificate III in Parks and Gardens