Site Skills Training has partnered with the British Standards Institution (BSI) to deliver a range of WHS and Auditing courses for ISO standard management systems. These courses also come with Exemplar Global accreditation giving international accreditation.
Every strong management system requires planned and systematic verification to ensure processes and controls are in place and the system intent is being met and improved.
This course teaches the skills to plan and execute audits on WHS management systems and provide the reports and data for businesses decisions. This course uses practical role playing and group workshops to guide you through the standards and the entire audit process from Scoping, opening meetings, effective execution and close out reporting
Our expert trainers will guide you through OHSAS 18001, AS/NZS 4801 and ISO45001 (when available) in detail and you’ll learn what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit. With discussions on real experience in industries and effective methods to apply standards as well as measure them you’ll also become confident in managing an audit system as well as teams of auditors in your organization or as part of a third party audit.
Full payment for the course must be made before commencement. This can be done via eftpos, cash or cheque on the day. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please click here. For assistance, please email email@example.com or call 08 9322 1080 or you can Apply Online.
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organization
- Understand the requirements of the AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 standards
- Learn to plan, organise and conduct audits
- Learn to prepare checklists, design audit programs and write effective audit reports
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Learn to lead audit teams and coordinate audits with multiple assessors
Please refer to our Refund Policy
Are you interested in this course? for more information about the course or how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9322 1080 or you can Apply Online.
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party and third-party audits
- Anyone involved in conducting internal audits
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Management representatives
- Quality managers and director
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
Lead Auditor Training in Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems training and assessment is conducted at the Brisbane CBD facility 488 Queen St, Brisbane 4000. Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients providing there a suitable infrastructure and industry training facilities.
The first two days of this course are identical to our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements training course. Delegates who have already successfully completed ISO 9001:2015 Requirements can attend the final two days of this course to obtain competency as an Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor. Contact us for more details.
AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001 Internal / Lead Auditor
There is no recognition of prior learning for this unit.