Order Picking Forklift Training aims to give participants hands on practical skills and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of a order picking forklift. Participants will gain an understanding of applicable legislations:
- Compliance with OH&S licensing legislation.
- Effectively communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the order picking forklift truck and put in place effective hazard prevention/controls for those hazards.
- Effectively conduct pre-start, post-start operational checks and shut down checks of the order picking forklift truck.
- Effectively operate the forklift, pick and place loads safely at various heights, including driving and manoeuvring and placing loads in a safe manner.
Verification of Competency
Order Picking Forklift Training Verification of Competencies can be delivered on-site and at our training facility. For more information, please contact the facility, or view our VOC page.
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course. For courses that cost over $1,500, Site Skills Training will hold an initial deposit of $1,500, with the balance to be paid upon commencement of the course.
Payment can be made via eftpos, cash or cheque. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email email@example.com or call 1300 700 080.
Upon successful completion of this unit a Statement of Attainment will be issued.
Please refer to our Refund Policy
Order Picking Forklift Training requires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI. To apply for a free USI visit the USI website or contact our facility.
Order Picking Forklift training and assessment is conducted on-site at the Site Skills Training Brisbane. Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there a suitable industry training facilities.
Our Brisbane facility is at 1 Nestor Drive, Logan, QLD and training can be delivered on-site/client premises.
Applicants are only eligible to apply for a Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) Licence, once they are 18 years of age, have completed the final assessment.
When applying for a High Risk Work Licence from Work Health and Safety Queensland, applicants must comply with the Work Health and Safety Queensland Evidence of Identity criteria. For further information regarding the Evidence of Identity criteria please click here.
Units of Competency
TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck