This is an essential course (ID 871) for technical and maintenance personnel associated with the operation and maintenance of gas and liquid petroleum pipelines in Australia. It provides a comprehensive and practical overview of AS2885.3. It identifies key areas of the standard and how each of these clauses translates into operational and maintenance activities. Prior consultation may be required to customise this course. An optional compliance report may be prepared for your company in collaboration with internal subject matter experts.
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course unless the Payment Plan option is selected. For courses that cost over $1,500, Site Skills Training will hold an initial deposit of $1,500. The balance of fees payable will be charged at a point in the course that is proportionate to the amount of the deposit paid, e.g. a 10-day course costing $3,000, the remaining $1,500 will be charged at the end of day 5 (upon completion of 50% of the course).
A Payment Plan option is available for this course, please visit the Payment Plans Page for more information.
Payment for this course can be made via eftpos, cash, cheque or the Payment Plan option above. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email email@example.com or call 1300 700 080.
- Overview of AS2885.1 and AS2885.2
- Overview of other standards and codes related to operation and maintenance of gas and liquid petroleum pipelines
- Describe the requirements of AS2885.3
- Explain how your company complies with the requirements of AS2885.3
- Identify requirements from other than AS2885.3 for operation and maintenance of gas and liquid petroleum pipelines and explain compliance with these sources
- Describe and identify the most onerous requirements and identify the person in your company responsible for compliance
- Identify opportunities for improvement in compliance preparedness to standards and statutory obligations
Please refer to our Refund Policy
Are you interested in this course? For more information about the course or how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3177 9912 or you can Apply Online.
This course is designed for oil and gas transmission pipeline personnel involved in a leading or managerial capacity in maintenance, operations, and technical, engineering and regulatory compliance activities.
This course is conducted at a Site Skills Training facility. Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted onsite at the premises of industry clients.
Gas Pipeline Operations & Maintenance Statutory Obligations
Licensing regulations are not applicable.
There is no recognition of prior learning for this unit.
Units of Competency
This course complies with the requirements of some national competency standard units within the PMA and/or UEG training packages. For more information please contact us.
Other Known Terms for this Course
AS2885, AS 2885