The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
*Duration may vary depending on learner's circumstances and previous experience.
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Are you interested in this course? for more information about the course or how to apply, email email@example.com or call 08 8947 5050 or you can Apply Online.
This qualification is suitable for developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Training and Assessment is conducted at the Site Skills Training Facility 1 Campion Rd, East Arm, NT 0822. Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients providing there a suitable infrastructure and industry training facilities.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of endorsement.
RPL may be available for candidates with previous industry experience.
Units of Competency
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
This pathway may lead to the following employment opportunities:
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
Successful candidates will be eligible to apply for BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management