Chain of Responsibility (CoR Awareness) training provides candidates with a sound overview of the Chain of Responsibility legislation and your role and responsibilities within that chain. This is known as the Chain of Responsibility' and has been introduced in the interest of national consistency in order to:
- Improving road safety
- Reducing damage to infrastructure
- Promoting a ‘level playing field’ for industry
- Improving deterrence and enforcement
- Improving business efficiency and compliance
If you consign, pack, load or receive goods as part of your business, you could be held legally liable for breaches of the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) even though you have no direct role in driving or operating a heavy vehicle.
Chain of Responsibility (CoR Awareness) is for awareness only and there is no practical assessment included. However, it provides a solid understanding of the knowledge and principles of Chain of Responsibility and can serve as supplemental material to relevant accredited courses.
See courses below that you may be interested in:
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course. For courses that cost over $1,500, Site Skills Training will hold an initial deposit of $1,500, with the balance to be paid upon commencement of the course.
Payment can be made via eftpos, cash or cheque. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 700 080.
Please refer to our Refund Policy
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded with a Statement of Completion.
This is in a PDF format and which can be downloaded, saved and printed.
Chain of Responsibility training is not nationally recognised, but it provides a solid understanding of the knowledge and principles on the Chain of Responsibility.
- Understanding the Chain of Responsibility legislation and its purpose
- Knowledge of the introduction of new Chain of Responsibility provisions into road transport law
- Identify legislative requirements, offences and penalties
- Understanding of what must be managed to avoid road safety breaches
- Understanding of specific responsibilities of certain parties in the transport chain
Chain of Responsibility (CoR) comprises of the following modules:
- What is Chain of Responsibility
- The Aim, Learning Outcomes, and Training
- Road Transport
- Reasonable steps
- Managers, Operators and Schedulers
- Packers and Loaders
- Consignors and Drivers
- National Logistics Safety Code
- Course Summary
Are you interested in Chain of Responsibility (CoR)? For more information about the course or how to apply, email email@example.com or call 1300 580 466 or you can Apply Online.
This Chain of Responsibility awareness course should be completed by anyone who works within the transportation industry, either directly or indirectly, and is required to pack, consign, load or receive goods. Particularly those working in warehouse, manufacturing, mining, construction and logistics should have an understanding of what’s required through Chain of Responsibility.
The Chain of Responsibility Online Training is delivered using Tempus - Site Skills Training Online Learning platform.
Once you have completed your enrolment, you will automatically receive your logins and you will be able to commence your course at any time.