Fire Warden Training provides candidate with the skills to be able to make the right decisions, efficiently and effectively in emergency situations;knowing when and how to evacuate personnel in a timely manner and ensure their personal safety.
Emergency situations can be chaotic and it is the job of fire wardens to ensure that evacuations and emergency situations are handled in a way which ensures the safety of those around them, for this reason it is imperative that wardens are equipped with the correct training.You will learn that a few simple precautions can reduce or prevent fire spreading easily and as a Fire Warden you are in charge, so it is critical that you’re aware of your role and responsibilities.
Full payment for courses up to $1,500 must be made before the commencement of the course. For courses that cost over $1,500, Site Skills Training will hold an initial deposit of $1,500, with the balance to be paid upon commencement of the course.
Payment can be made via eftpos, cash or cheque. For billing information including who to write a cheque to, please email email@example.com or call 1300 700 080.
Please refer to our Refund Policy
Upon successful completion, participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion. This is in PDF format and can be saved and printed.
Fire Warden Safety Principles (Awareness) is not nationally recognised, but it provides a solid understanding of the responsibilities of a warden, and the legislation and principles behind these.
Are you interested in Fire Warden. For more information about the course or how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 580 466
Fire Warden training has been designed to meet the needs of individuals who have been nominated as the designated Fire Warden within their organisation.
The Fire Warden Online Training is delivered using Tempus - Site Skills Training Online Learning platform.
Once you have completed your enrolment, you will automatically receive your logins and you will be able to commence your course at any time.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of Fire Wardens
- Describe the structure of Fire Wardens
- Identify emergency situations where workplace evacuation may be required;
- Have an understanding of basic fire science;
- Have an awareness of Fire Safety Requirements;
- Understand and implement evacuation procedures;
- Identify emergency evacuation equipment;
- Describe how to effectively communicate in an emergency; and
- Conduct a safe evacuation of the workplace.
Fire Warden training comprises of the following modules:
- Fire Wardens
- Identifying wardens, their roles and responsibilities
- Raising the Alarm
- Emergency situations and evacuations
- Fighting Fires
- Bomb Threats
- Emergency Plans
- Evacuation Actions
- Human Behaviours in Emergencies