Front End Loader Operations covers conducting wheeled front end loader operations in the civil construction industry.
- planning and preparing;
- conducting machine pre-operational checks;
- operation of front end loaders including mixing materials,
- stripping/spreading topsoil and materials, loading, cutting/boxing, backfilling;
- attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials;
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments;
- relocating the front end loader;
- carrying out machine operator maintenance;
- and cleaning up.
Upon successful completion of this unit a Statement of Attainment will be issued.
Please refer to our Refund Policy
For further information about onsite training for this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us on 1300 700 080 or Apply Online.
Front End Loader Operations Training requires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI. To apply for a free USI visit the USI website or contact our facility.
This course is suitable for those who wish to operate a wheeled front end loader within the Resources, Construction and Infrastructure industries.
Units of Competency
RIIMPO321E Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
Participants who successfully complete this course will be able to operate a wheeled front end loader in the civil, construction and resources industry. The level of work performed will be due to the operators experience.
This unit forms part of the qualification RII30809 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operation.