Tailings Management Facility Awareness Training aims to give participants the skills and knowledge to conduct the tasks necessary to fulfil their role as a tailings facility operator or supervisor, including but not limited to:
- A broad understanding of State, Federal and specific site specific legal and other requirements
- An understanding of tailings facilities risks
- An awareness of what can go wrong, why it did go wrong and what we do to prevent this
- A clear understanding of site operational requirements including, site prestart reqs, general operations, monitoring, reporting and corrective action, isolation and emergency response
- A clear understanding of all site documentation requirements relating to above
This course is appropriate for anyone working in a role that has responsibilities with the day to day operations of a tailings facility or wishing to work in a tailings facility on an operational mine site.
There are no course prerequisites for students participating in this course.
Please refer to our Refund Policy
Upon successful completion of this unit a Statement of Completion will be issued.
Upon arrangement, training can be conducted on-site at the premises of industry clients.
For further information about onsite training for this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us on 1300 700 080 or Apply Online.