Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) Funding.
Are you looking to lift your skills in construction? You may qualify for support from Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ). See our Funded Short Courses at the bottom of this page.
Book a Course: CSQ is an independent industry-funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
CSQ funds a range of training programs to reduce the cost for trainees or employers. CSQ provides funding through Registered Training Organisations like Site Skills Training for training and skills development within the construction industry.
Site Skills Training offers CSQ funded training for Short Courses, programs for licence training and assessment. Our funded Short courses include dogging, rigging, crane and many more. See our full Funded Short Courses list at the bottom of this page.
Funding Eligibility: To find out more about CSQ Short Course funding and eligibility, visit the CSQ website here.
If you would like more information or to discuss your training requirements and your CSQ funding eligibility, please phone our head office on 1300 700 800.
Short Course Funding Information: CSQ Funding is a contribution toward the cost of receiving training and assessment services. Funding is not provided for the purposes of covering the cost of a participant applying for a license from a regulatory authority where required.
CSQ provide funding to RTO's in the form of a contribution per nominal hour against each eligible short course listed and completed. Participants are eligible for a maximum of three (3) short courses in the same program period. See our Funded Short Courses here
Please read our complete Terms and Conditions and Cancellations policy in our Student Handbook.
2016-2017 CSQ Funded Short Courses.
Site Skills Training is providing funded training through Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) training support. We have funding for eligible participants in the following Short Courses:
- AGAT – Asbestos General Awareness Training (non-accredited)
- CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level
- CPCCLRG3002A – Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
- CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- CPCCLSF3001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- CPCCLSF4001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- CPCCLTC4001A – Licence to operate a tower crane
- CPCCLTC4002A – Licence to operate a self-erecting tower crane
- RIIMP0317E – Conduct roller operations
- RIIMP0318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMP0319D – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMP0320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMP0321E – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMP0323D – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMP0324E – Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
- TLILIC0012 – Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC2005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC3006 – Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC3008 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLILIC4009 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- TLILIC4010 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 tonnes)
- TLILIC4011 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes)
- WHSQHSRNCB01 – Workplace health and safety representative (WHSQ short course – non-accredited).