Site Skills Training Perth (Belmont) facility is pleased to announce that we are registered to Bulk Bill the Construction Training Fund on behalf of Corporate clients. The Construction Training Fund allows for up to a 70% discount on course costs for eligible candidates and companies.
Perth CTF Funding
Our Belmont facility is approved to deliver CTF Funded training to clients in metro Perth and regional WA.
Funding EligibilityEligibility for Construction Training Fund is dependent on a company's ability to demonstrate direct involvement in Western Australia's construction industry, specifically in on site construction, installation and fabrication activity.
Eligible companies / individuals must be:
- Directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia.
- Construction companies undertaking projects in Western Australia.
- Self-employed and undertaking work which is directly involved in the construction process.
Where eligibility of an applicant is in question the Training Fund will seek evidence of eligibility via review of a detailed, recent work history and/or evidence of employment.
Ineligible companies / individuals include:
- Government departments, agencies and Government employees.
- Mining, oil, gas and mineral exploration companies.
- Companies that manufacture supply or deliver building products.
- Companies that manufacture, supply, deliver or install non-building products after completion of the construction process.
- Companies that install, maintain, repair and inspect elevators and escalators.
- Companies that provide maintenance or repairs of a minor nature after the construction phase.
- Carpet laying or floor covering companies and contractors
Training can either be delivered on-site or at our Belmont facility.
To book please contact our Belmont facility on 6500 0114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses approved for delivery are: