Site Skills Training has been awarded funding by the Northern Territory Government under its Northern Territory Training Entitlement (NTTE) Program.
This funding provides an opportunity for those that meet the criteria below to gain valuable skills in a variety of industries that are transferrable across their careers.
Funding is available to those who meet the following criteria:
- Live in the Northern Territory,
- Are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a visa without work or study restriction; or are a New Zealand citizen who has lived in Australia for over six months,
- Are at least 18 years old and have left school,
The qualifications listed below are completely funded by NTTE and delivered by Site Skills Training with no cost incurred by students:
- SIT30713 Certificate III in Hospitality
- RII30115 Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations
- RII30815 Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
This funding is available to individuals and cannot be accessed by Government agencies as professional development for their employees. If you are a government employee, you can apply for these qualifications as an individual if the training is not for your professional development.
Contact our Darwin facility today on 08 8947 5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org