Site Skills Training has launched a range of blended training options to ensure we can continue to provide the safest training possible during these challenging times. With significantly reduced contact time, individuals and corporate clients alike can complete 90% of training from home, with the practical assessment being conducted in a 1-on-1 environment. These courses are perfect for clients looking to upskill, change industries or enter the workforce - while adhering to social distancing regulations.
To book online please select a Blended Training Course from the search below.
How It Works:
1) Book and pay for your course online.
2) Receive a booking confirmation and a second email with your e-learning logins.
3) Login to the online training portal (Tempus) and start the online learnings.
4) Our team will call to organise a practical assessment date/time.
5) Download and complete the theoretical assessment (bring this to your practical assessment).
6) Attend your 1-on-1 practical assessment. Ensure you bring the necessary documents below.
7) Upon passing you will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) within 7 days of completion.
8) For additional information or blended training support, please contact 1300 580 466 or your local facility.
What To Bring To Your Assessment:
1) Bring the completed theory assessment (printed, emailed or on a USB).
2) Two forms of ID including a photo ID.
3) Have your USI number handy.
4) Enclosed shoes and adequate PPE clothing.