ABOUT THE COURSE
Managing noise and preventing hearing loss training provides candidates with essential knowledge and skills on how to minimise and prevent the effects of excessive levels of noise.
Hearing loss from excessive exposure to high levels of noise is preventable, 37% of all hearing loss in Australia is due to excessive levels of noise, and the problem is not new. Regardless of how it’s caused, noise induced hearing damage diminishes the quality of your life and is easily preventable with a few precautions.
Hazardous noise affects the functioning of the inner ear, which with excessive exposure for a period of time may cause permanent hearing loss beyond repair.
- Identify risks and hazards of loud noises in the workplace
- Assess exposure risks
- Knowledge of different methods on how to reduce or minimise noise in the work place
- How to mitigate risks by the proper use of PPEs
Managing Noise and Preventing Hearing Loss comprises of the following modules:
- Understanding how sound works
- Hearing loss and health effects
- Hazardous Noise SCORM
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Reducing Noise
- Personal Hearing Protection
- Proper use of PPE SCORM
- Audiometric Testing
- Course Summary
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Page is Under Construction