ABOUT THE COURSE
Site Skills Training in collaboration with our training partner, Insituto Technico Del Petroleo (ITP) provide an accredited and globally recognised Well Control Training Program aimed at staff working on onshore and offshore rigs. This course is accredited by the International Association of Drilling Contractors through our training partners.
Upon completion of the course, course participants will understand:
- Causes of kicks
- Kick prevention
- Pressure concepts and calculations
- Procedures for flow checks, shut-in and other activities
- Gas characteristics and behaviour
- Fluid types and properties
- Constant bottomhole pressure methods
- Instrumentation and equipment
- Subsea well control and equipment
- Operations instruction in special situations such as H2S or shallow gas
The course provide the knowledge and competency which drilling personnel require to handle well control situations.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction