ABOUT THE COURSE
This training package includes both CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging and TLILIC0013 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes). Courses may not run consecutively.
This course aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently undertake dogging work in a range of working environments.
On completion, candidates will be able to competently undertake:
- a range of slinging techniques;
- select and inspect lifting gear and equipment;
- direct crane operators in the safe movement and placement of loads including out of view of the crane operator.
The course also covers:
- applicable legislations and standards;
- risk management procedures relating to lifting operations;
- crane types,
- uses and characteristics;
- crane set up and other elements of crane and dogging operations.
Mobile Slewing Crane up to 60t (C6) Training
This unit specifies the outcomes required to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes) for licensing purposes. It encompasses the requirement for the up to 20 tonnes licence.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Note a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) fee applies to the above course. A $100 fee applies to participants who do not hold a current WA issued HRWL. A $78.50 fee applies to participants who already hold a current WA issued HRWL in order to add a new licence class to the existing HRWL. Fees are directly payable to Worksafe WA.
Page is Under Construction