ABOUT THE COURSE
Forklift Training aims to give participants hands on practical skills and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of a counter-balance forklift. Forklift licence training participants will gain an understanding of applicable legislations:
- Forklift types and uses
- Load charts
- Load types and characteristics
- Lifting attachment types and uses
- Be able to plan work and manage risks
- Pre and post start checks
- Forklift licence safe driving techniques
- Forklift stability
- Shift and manoeuvre a variety of loads
- Shutdown procedures and associated paperwork.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Note a High Risk Work Licence fee of $76 applies above the course cost. This is directly payable to WorkSafe NT.
Page is Under Construction