ABOUT THE COURSE
Order Picking Forklift Training aims to give participants hands on practical skills and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of a order picking forklift. Participants will gain an understanding of applicable legislations:
- Compliance with OH&S licensing legislation.
- Effectively communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the order picking forklift truck and put in place effective hazard prevention/controls for those hazards.
- Effectively conduct pre-start, post-start operational checks and shut down checks of the order picking forklift truck.
- Effectively operate the forklift, pick and place loads safely at various heights, including driving and manoeuvring and placing loads in a safe manner.
Assessment is included within the cost and duration of the standard course; therefore students who undertake the standard course are not required to enrol into the separate assessment stated above.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction