ABOUT THE COURSE
Forklift Training delivered at North Brisbane aims to give participants hands-on practical skills and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of a counter-balance forklift. Forklift licence training participants will gain an understanding of applicable legislations:
- Forklift types and uses
- Load charts
- Load types and characteristics
- Lifting attachment types and uses
- Be able to plan work and manage risks
- Pre and post-start checks
- Forklift licence safe driving techniques
- Forklift stability
- Shift and manoeuvre a variety of loads
- Shutdown procedures and associated paperwork.
Did you know?
We have a second Brisbane facility at Carole Park. It is located halfway between Brisbane and Ipswich. To view dates and enrol at our Carole Park facility, select West Brisbane from the list of facilities below. Alternatively, click here to view all West Brisbane courses.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction