ABOUT THE COURSE
Fire Warden Training provides candidate with the skills to be able to make the right decisions, efficiently and effectively in emergency situations;knowing when and how to evacuate personnel in a timely manner and ensure their personal safety.
Emergency situations can be chaotic and it is the job of fire wardens to ensure that evacuations and emergency situations are handled in a way which ensures the safety of those around them, for this reason it is imperative that wardens are equipped with the correct training.You will learn that a few simple precautions can reduce or prevent fire spreading easily and as a Fire Warden you are in charge, so it is critical that you’re aware of your role and responsibilities.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of Fire Wardens
- Describe the structure of Fire Wardens
- Identify emergency situations where workplace evacuation may be required;
- Have an understanding of basic fire science;
- Have an awareness of Fire Safety Requirements;
- Understand and implement evacuation procedures;
- Identify emergency evacuation equipment;
- Describe how to effectively communicate in an emergency; and
- Conduct a safe evacuation of the workplace.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Page is Under Construction