ABOUT THE COURSE
Dogging training Perth aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently undertake dogging work in a range of working environments to gain their dogman licence.
On completion, candidates will be able to competently undertake
- a range of slinging techniques;
- select and inspect lifting gear and equipment;
- direct crane operators in the safe movement and placement of loads including out of view of the crane operator.
The dogman course also covers:
- applicable legislations and standards;
- risk management procedures relating to lifting operations;
- crane types,
- uses and characteristics;
- crane set up and other elements of crane and dogging operations.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Note a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) fee applies to the above course. A $100 fee applies to participants who do not hold a current WA issued HRWL. A $78.50 fee applies to participants who already hold a current WA issued HRWL in order to add a new licence class to the existing HRWL. Fees are directly payable to Worksafe WA.
Page is Under Construction