ABOUT THE COURSE
EWP Training aims to give participants the appropriate skills and knowledge to operate a mobile boom type elevated work platform (EWP) with a boom length over 11m.
Elevating Work Platform training and assessment includes practical hands-on skills including:
- planning and risk management;
- applicable legislations and standards;
- EWP types,
- characteristics and uses;
- maintenance and testing of the EWP;
- appropriate PPE;
- correct set up;
- safe and efficient operation techniques;
- shut-down and stowage procedures and associated paperwork.
By completing the ewp ticket training and assesment you will be awarded the High Risk Licence class WP.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Note a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) fee applies to the above course. A $95 fee applies to participants who do not hold a current WA issued HRWL. A $74.55 fee applies to participants who already hold a current WA issued HRWL in order to add a new licence class to the existing HRWL. Fees are directly payable to Worksafe WA.
Page is Under Construction