ABOUT THE COURSE
Order Picking Forklift Training aims to give participants hands on practical skills and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of a order picking forklift. Participants will gain an understanding of applicable legislations:
- Compliance with OH&S licensing legislation.
- Effectively communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the order picking forklift truck and put in place effective hazard prevention/controls for those hazards.
- Effectively conduct pre-start, post-start operational checks and shut down checks of the order picking forklift truck.
- Effectively operate the forklift, pick and place loads safely at various heights, including driving and manoeuvring and placing loads in a safe manner.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Note a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) fee applies to the above course. A $100 fee applies to participants who do not hold a current WA issued HRWL. A $78.50 fee applies to participants who already hold a current WA issued HRWL in order to add a new licence class to the existing HRWL. Fees are directly payable to Worksafe WA.
Page is Under Construction