ABOUT THE COURSE
The Energy Skills Queensland Standard 11 Induction (Generic Induction) safety program equips resource workers with core risk assessment and safety skills required to operate safely on work sites.
The 3 day Standard 11 Induction (Generic Induction) covers the health and safety requirements needed by workers to be inducted onto Queensland Coal and Metalliferous mining sites. The course meets all the requirements for Recognised Standard 11 training set by the Queensland Mining Safety Inspectorate. It includes the 6 nationally recognised units of competency required to meet the training needs of the Standard 11 for induction.
The Generic Induction is:
- A nationally-recognised program
- Industry endorsed
- Activity and experience-based learning
- Used by mining companies, contractors and labour-hire firms
- Fully compliant with the appropriate legislation
- A centralised, standardised and high-quality program
For further information refer to the following documents;
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction