ABOUT THE COURSE
Basic Rigging (RB) is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake Basic Rigging work safely and competently.
On completion, candidates will be able to undertake:
- steel erection;
- erect hoists (including mast climbing hoists);
- place pre-cast concrete;
- move plant and equipment using a variety of means including skates,
- chain blocks,
- tirfors and other means;
- install safety nets and static lines;
- install perimeter safety screens and shutters; and,
- install cantilever crane loading platforms.
Candidates will also gain a sound knowledge of applicable legislation and standards and risk management associated with related to Basic Rigging operations.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Note a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) fee applies to the above course. A $94.70 fee applies to participants who do not hold or require to add additional licence classes to a current QLD issued HRWL. Fees are directly payable to WorkCover Queensland.
Page is Under Construction