ABOUT THE COURSE
Employing the correct detection and monitoring techniques of potentially hazardous gases is a crucial aspect of entering and working in confined spaces or other applicable environments.
This course delivered at North Brisbane aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake testing and sampling of hazardous environments, including:
- types and selection of gas detectors,
- sampling regimes and techniques,
- inspections and maintenance,
- calibration and bump tests,
- risk management when sampling,
- gas types,
- characteristics and toxicity,
- lower and upper explosive limits,
- company gas testing procedures and applicable legislation.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction