ABOUT THE COURSE
Basic Rigging (RB) is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake Basic Rigging work safely and competently.
On completion, candidates will be able to undertake:
- steel erection;
- erect hoists (including mast climbing hoists);
- place pre-cast concrete;
- move plant and equipment using a variety of means including skates,
- chain blocks,
- tirfors and other means;
- install safety nets and static lines;
- install perimeter safety screens and shutters; and,
- install cantilever crane loading platforms.
Candidates will also gain a sound knowledge of applicable legislation and standards and risk management associated with related to Basic Rigging operations.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Note a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) fee applies to the above course. A $100 fee applies to participants who do not hold a current WA issued HRWL. A $78.50 fee applies to participants who already hold a current WA issued HRWL in order to add a new licence class to the existing HRWL. Fees are directly payable to Worksafe WA.
Page is Under Construction