ABOUT THE COURSE
Driver Fatigue Management training informs individuals who operate any size vehicle the hazards associated with driver fatigue, and provides you with the knowledge and skills to manage fatigue; reducing potential injury and harm to yourself and others on the road.
Drivers who are in the chain of operating heavy vehicles on Australian roads will benefits from understanding the following:
- Staying alert while at the wheel
- Identifying hazards of fatigue and symptoms
- Taking actions to combat fatigue
- Applying fatigue minimisation tactics
Fatigue is one of the leading causes or contributing factors to vehicle accidents on Australian roads.
Gain an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- Knowledge of how fatigue affects the body
- How to identify the risks and hazards when driving with fatigue
- The Codes of Practice and Regulations under the Work Health & Safety Act that set standards for ‘duty of care’
- Managing fatigue and overall health
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Page is Under Construction