ABOUT THE COURSE
Risk Management training provides candidates with the necessary knowledge to undertake risk assessments within their workplace. You will be taught how to assess your environment and identify potential risks and create contingency plans to prevent potential accidents from happening.
Risk Management Safety Essentials is about your safety and the safety of others you work with every day. Risk Management training will provide you with an understand of what the safety objectives the company you work for should have in place, the team or crew you are a part of, and your risk position before you start to analyse risk at work.
Having a Risk Management plan is an important part of maintaining a successful and responsible company; every company should have one.
- Risk Management Essentials
- Hazards and risks and how they correlate to one another
- The 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification
- Foreseeing and making a decision on who might be harmed and how
- Evaluate the risks and decide on the precautions
- Record you findings and implement them
- Review and update your risk assessment when necessary
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Page is Under Construction