ABOUT THE COURSE
This training package includes both RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces and MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres. Courses may not run consecutively.
Confined Spaces Training
Confined Spaces aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and competently enter and work in confined spaces. Training and assessment is compliant with AS2865 including but not limited to:
- Applicable legislations and company confined space procedures
- Definitions and types of confined spaces
- Hazard identification and risk management procedures
- Hazardous atmospheres including gas monitoring techniques
- Isolation, purging, ventilation; permits and authority
- Roles and responsibilities of team including standby
- Rescue equipment and procedures
- Industry case studies
Gas Test Atmospheres Training
Employing the correct detection and monitoring techniques of potentially hazardous gases is a crucial aspect of entering and working in confined spaces or other applicable environments.
This course aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake testing and sampling of hazardous environments, including:
- types and selection of gas detectors,
- sampling regimes and techniques,
- inspections and maintenance,
- calibration and bump tests,
- risk manage
The Sunshine Coast Facility is moving to a new site less than 20 min south of Caboolture.
The new facility is bigger, better and right by the M1.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction