Site Skills Training Brisbane CBD
Site Skills Training Brisbane is spaced over 3 levels in the CBD. The facility delivers theoretical training only.
Training and assessment is conducted in a corporate environment conveniently located in the center of the city. There are range of weekly theoretical courses scheduled, however the facility specialises in custom course delivery.
Site Skills Training Brisbane CBD provides a modern learning environment with a cafe onsite (Level 2), a range of breakout areas and classrooms.
FHit the enquire button to discuss training options and how we can utilise this facility for you.
The Brisbane CBD facilty delivery a select range of theroretical courses for industry:
- Industry Saftey Induction (IS)
- MEM50212 Diploma of Engineering - Technical
- BSB30415 Cert III in Busines Admin
- PMA4016 Cert IV in Process PLant Tehcnology
- Introduction toi the Oil and Gas Industry
- Introduction to Gas Pipeline Engineering
- IWCF Well Intervention Level 2
- IWCF Well Intervention Level 3
- IWCF Well Intervention Level 4
- IWCF Well Control Level 2
- IWCF Well Control Level 3
- IWCF Well Control Level 4
- IADC Well Sharp (Driller Level)
- IADC Stick Pipe Prevention
- AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001 Internal / Lead Auditor