ABOUT THE COURSE
Confined Space Training West Brisbane aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and competently enter and work in confined spaces. Training and assessment is compliant with AS2865 including but not limited to:
- Applicable legislations and company confined space procedures
- Definitions and types of confined spaces
- Hazard identification and risk management procedures
- Hazardous atmospheres including gas monitoring techniques
- Isolation, purging, ventilation; permits and authority
- Roles and responsibilities of team including standby
- Rescue equipment and procedures
- Industry case studies
Did you know?
We have a second Brisbane facility up at North Lakes. We deliver this course up there too. To view dates and enrol at our North Lakes facility, select North Brisbane from the list of facilities below. Alternatively, click here to view all North Brisbane courses.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction