ABOUT THE COURSE
This training package delivered at Site Skills Training West Brisbane includes both CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging and TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes). Courses may not run consecutively.
This course aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently undertake dogging work in a range of working environments.
On completion, candidates will be able to competently undertake:
- a range of slinging techniques;
- select and inspect lifting gear and equipment;
- direct crane operators in the safe movement and placement of loads including out of view of the crane operator.
The course also covers:
- applicable legislations and standards;
- risk management procedures relating to lifting operations;
- crane types,
- uses and characteristics;
- crane set up and other elements of crane and dogging operations.
Mobile Slewing Crane up to 20t (C2) Training
This unit of competency cover the functions required to operate a C2 Slewing Mobile Crane to meet minimum training and assessment standards for the purposes of certification. It includes prestart and post checks, lifts to specifications, mobile loads and transfers.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Page is Under Construction