ABOUT THE COURSE
Front End Loader Operations covers conducting wheeled front end loader operations in the civil construction industry.
- planning and preparing;
- conducting machine pre-operational checks;
- operation of front end loaders including mixing materials,
- stripping/spreading topsoil and materials, loading, cutting/boxing, backfilling;
- attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials;
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments;
- relocating the front end loader;
- carrying out machine operator maintenance;
- and cleaning up.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Page is Under Construction