ABOUT THE COURSE
This training package includes both CPCCLDG3001A Licence to Perform Dogging and CPCCLRG3001A Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level. Dogging Training will be delivered as the first course as it is a prerequisite to Basic Rigging Training. Courses may not run consecutively.
This course aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently undertake dogging work in a range of working environments.
On completion, candidates will be able to competently undertake
- a range of slinging techniques;
- select and inspect lifting gear and equipment;
- direct crane operators in the safe movement and placement of loads including out of view of the crane operator.
The course also covers:
- applicable legislations and standards;
- risk management procedures relating to lifting operations;
- crane types,
- uses and characteristics;
- crane set up and other elements of crane and dogging operations.
Rigging Basic Training
Basic Rigging (RB) is designed to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake Basic Rigging work safely and competently.
On completion, candidates will be able to undertake:
- steel erection;
- erect hoists (including mast climbing hoists);
- place pre-cast concrete;
- move plant and equipment using a variety of means including skates,
- chain blocks,
- tirfors and other means;
- install safety nets and static lines;
- install perimeter safety screens and shutters; and,
- install cantilever crane loading platforms.
SELECT A LOCATION BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
|SELECT A DATE TO ENROL|
Page is Under Construction